Cleanliness and Hygiene standards
As we continue to closely monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, the
wellness of our guests, staff, and community is of utmost importance to us.
We understand that limiting any impact this health event could have to our guests, staff, and
community is imperative. Therefore, we are heightening our efforts to maintain a safe
environment at Redac Gateway Hotel.
Precautionary Measures Taken by Redac Gateway Hotel:
• Our staff is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols for health and
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies,
elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) with hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We follow guidance from ServSafe and regulatory standards with respect to
recommended industry food safety culture.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food
• We have increased the deployment of alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout our
• We have implemented a higher frequency shuttle hygiene protocol that includes wiping
down the interior of the vans with disinfectant solutions (wipes and bleach) before and
after every run.
• Installed easy access sanitized stations, disinfectant wipes and/or automatic wall
mounted disinfectant units in the shuttles.
• All drivers are required to wash their hands frequently and wear disposable gloves.
We believe these circumstances elevate the importance of kindness and compassion. We
reassure you that our hospitality is unwavering and we continue to welcome you to Redac