All guests should check the latest state and local health officer orders for control of COVID-19. Face coverings are required during your stay. Some hotel facilities or services may not be available. All guests are encouraged to review all federal, state, and local travel advisories and government traveler guidance to confirm eligibility before traveling and making a hotel reservation. This guidance is being updated frequently. The safety & well being of our guests and team members are of paramount importance. Please click here to see the latest information about COVID-19.
Statement from Redac Gateway Hotel: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The well-being of our guests, staff, and community is our utmost concern.
We are sensitive and understanding to the heightened attention and awareness around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We continue to monitor and adhere to the latest updates and protocols suggested by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the California Department of Public Health, and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health to maximize the effectiveness of our response to COVID-19.
We have implemented additional precautionary measures and heightened our already stringent practices around sanitization and disinfection by increasing cleaning frequency in all public guest areas and guest rooms with hospital-grade disinfectant.
To assist guests whose travel may be impacted by COVID-19, Redac Gateway Hotel has modification and cancellation waivers in place. Please click here or contact us to modify or cancel your reservation.
If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
We encourage guests with questions regarding upcoming reservations to contact us for assistance.
We believe these circumstances elevate the importance of kindness and compassion. We reassure you that our hospitality is unwavering and we continue to welcome you to Redac Gateway Hotel.
Please click here to learn more about our cleanliness and hygiene standards.
Redac Gateway Hotel Clean & Safe Stay Commitment
Redac Gateway Hotel has always made taking care of people our highest priority. Our world has been drastically changed by this pandemic. As we welcome you to a new era of hospitality, we are committed to protecting all who work and stay with us. To ensure we effectively navigate this challenging time, we are focusing on three priorities: protect our staff, protect our guests, and prepare for recovery.
Redac Gateway Hotel continues its commitment to the cleanliness and safety of the hotel by enhancing our standards to increase guests and staff confidence. We are following the safety recommendations issued by our local public health authorities, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and leading hospitality trade associations. We are taking steps to enhance our cleaning procedures including the following:
- Public & High-Touch Surface Areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, with an emphasis on disinfecting protocol focused on “high-touch” areas including door handles, public bathrooms, front desk, stairwells, lobby furnishings, bell carts, guest laundry facilities, and elevators. Increased public space sanitation, including making hand sanitizer stations available to guests and employees throughout the hotel public areas. Hourly disinfection of public and back of the house areas. All room keys are being disinfected and presented safely upon check-in. We are making express check-out available to minimize contact along with cashless and contactless payment transactions.
- New Certified & Sanitized Guestrooms: In addition to thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting rooms and the most frequently touched guests room areas, such as door handles, light switches, hangers, TV remotes, and more, with hospital-grade disinfectant products between guest departures and arrivals, Redac Gateway Hotel has introduced even more robust housekeeping procedures including using devices that spray hospital-grade disinfecting mist, steam-cleaning and sanitizing carpets, placing anti-bacterial hand-sanitizers in each guestroom. We are also implementing a waiting period of at least 48 hours between room reservations for deep cleaning and sanitation.
- De-clutter Reusable items: We have increased guestroom sanitation by removing all reusable items and reading materials from rooms, removing extra pillows and blankets stored in closets and focusing housekeeping attention on disinfecting every surface within a guestroom such as handles, desks, counters, phones, TV remotes, thermostats, cabinets, doors, restroom hardware, windows, lighting controls and closet hangers.
- Physical Distancing Practices: We are introducing new ways to encourage guests to maintain safe physical distance while sustaining our hospitality experience. Wearing masks is required in all public spaces. In addition, we are introducing physical distancing signs, markers, protocols for space between hotel staff and hotel guests, plexiglass shields at the front desk, credit card terminals to limit physical contact, and restricting elevator trips to one person or couple per trip where possible.
- Food: All Food and Beverage staff are certified by the State of California for proper and safe food handling. We are offering prepared grab and go bags in place of dine-in breakfast.
- Staff Trainings and Precautionary Temperature Checks: We have developed an updated training program to ensure associates are well versed in the new cleaning and guest interaction protocols. The health, safety, and knowledge of Redac Gateway Hotel’s staff are imperative to an effective cleaning program. To meet these criteria, the company has adopted the following heightened protocol:
- Handwashing: All associates are mandated to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following the CDC guidelines.
- Masks & Gloves: All associates will always be required to wear protective face gear and gloves during their shifts.
- Redac Hotel is instituting mandatory temperature checks of all associates before the start of each shift.
Whether you are travelling now or in the future, we reassure you that our hospitality is unwavering, and that our team members are ready to welcome you with the Redac Gateway Hotel hospitality you have come to expect.
You can count on us to deliver a Clean + Safe Stay!